FEATURED BOOK – BLUE COVER UP
- Ward has really matured as an author! Blue cover Up is a first class crime thriller, gripping and full of suspense from the first to the very last page. I love the characters, particularly D I Karen Foster and Esme Delon. Serial Killer was a good read but I think this one is indeed a step up for Ward. Excellent book! I can’t wait for the next book!
- This was a really good, the story grabs you and takes you for a ride from beginning to end, couldn’t put it down, can’t wait for the next one, Chris Ward really knows how to keep you turning the pages, I definitely recommend that you read this.
- Another great book from Chris Ward. Ended much too soon and without closure (no more clues) to the real villain. Lulled into false sense of failure by the books hero’s as they hit a dead end and then out of nowhere justice is dispensed. Well done Chris Ward.
- This author’s books are just getting better and better in my opinion he is up there with the best. I just can’t wait to get the next book to see what is going to happen to D I Karen Foster. Keep them coming xx
- Loved Blue Cover Up , from start to finish , you will not be able to put this book down . Sex , murder , corruption, it has it all . Can’t wait for next book !!!!
- Five stars for this author, total cheese on toast from beginning to end but I love his books, please write faster 😀
- Summer is coming and if you are looking for a perfect crime thriller to take on your holidays this exciting page turner will fit the bill. I have read the author’s Bermondsey Trilogy and Serial Killers so am familiar with Karen Foster from those books and I love being able to open a new book and quickly immerse yourself with old friends.
There is the usual good crime plot from this author but it is DI Foster’s personal life which for me makes the book a must read. She continues to be uncertain whether she prefers male or female sexual partners and long may that continue as it makes for some hot scenes with each sex and then a threesum!
The plot takes you on a roller coaster ride of emotions and uncertainty as to how it will end but no spoilers here! The author builds the suspense and you won’t want to stop reading!
It isn’t essential to have read the previous books by the author to enjoy this one but I would recommend doing so.